Financial Accounting 2002 - description from Softdepia.com:
Financial Accounting 2002 is an accounting tutorial on the financial accounting cycle. The tutorial covers the basics on recording business transactions. The tutorial also covers the preparation of journal entries and financial statements.
Chapter headings include:
Features of the product include:
- Accounting Entities and Financial Statements
- Recording Business Transactions
- Adjusting Entries and Financial Statements
- Closing Entries and the Post-Closing Trial Balance
- Special Journals and Subsidiary Ledgers
- The Time Value of Money
In summary, Financial Accounting 2002 covers the financial accounting cycle in a fun, interactive manner.
- Interactive chapter outlines
- Interactive multiple choice and true / false questions, with immediate feedback
- Interactive general ledger with popup feedback
- Popup present value and future value tables
- "Flashcards" for repetitive drills
Financial Accounting 2002 is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.