EF File Catalog - description from Softdepia.com:
EFCat is a powerful program that help you to catalog all your drives (CD-ROMs,...). Browse and handle like folders the ACE, ARC, ARJ, CAB, GZIP, LHA, RAR, TAR, TGZ, ZIP and ZOO archives. Extract automatically descriptions from files like MP3, executables or FILE_ID.DIZ. Multilingual.
EF File Catalog - description from developer:
Catalog whole disks or only single directories with familiar Explorer-like user interface and makes it available for offline browsing and searching.
Here are some key features of "EF File Catalog":
* Internal support for all usual compressed file formats
* Unlimited external packer plugging support
* Automatic description importing
* Unlimited external description plugging support
* Extract CD information from CDDB (freedb.org and local)
* Fast search/search for dupes functions with wildcards, filtering support
* Detailed informations
* User interface with multi language support
* Exports to text, CSV, HTML
* 30-day trial
* Not all Units are saved to disc
* Nag screen
EF File Catalog is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.