DHTML Menu Builder - description from Softdepia.com:
The built-in Hot Spot Editor enables you to attach the code to your Web page automatically, and offers a contextual help feature. All the menus generated by DHTML Menu Builder are fully compatible with all browsers: Internet Explorer 4, 5, 5.5, 6 and 7, all Mozilla-based browsers such as FireFox 1.0 and 1.5, Netscape Navigator 4, 6, 7 and 8, Opera 7 and 8, Safari and Konqueror under Windows, OS/2, Mac and Linux.
The main features of DHTML Menu Builder:
- Easily copy and paste styles between menu items
- Create unlimited number of menu items and give them all completely different styles and behavior
- Extend the program's functionality through AddIns and highly specialized features
- Create Collapsible Menus
- Highlight menu items and even keep menu items open so users know the section they're in
- Allow the users to navigate menus using the keyboard
- Create menus that mimic tabs
- Insert the menus inside cells, spans or divs
- Add form elements into your menus
- Display your menus using cool animation effects.
DHTML Menu Builder is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.