BugMe - description from Softdepia.com:
If you need some simple yet effective note-taker and reminder for your Palm OS consider BugMe software! Its salient features are powerful productivity and communications capabilities, usability and quality.
This ingeniously simple note taker and memory jolter enables you to create a reminder and then either set a custom time or select one from a pop-up list. Take notes in your own handwriting or with text editor, jot quick notes as you go, make a quick sketch, import a photo or map, or just have a little doodle. Make note from the screenshot or built-in cliparts, or import photo or picture.
Notepad now supports icons in the popular Agendus or SilverScreen formats, or you can make your own clipart sets! Share your notes as JPEG picture via email, MMS or bluetooth. you can also save a note to a memory card, and print it, mail it or use it as a slide or diagram when you get back to the office.
BugMe features include:
- Support for long, scrollable notes
- Send notes via email, MMS, bluetooth and IR
- Quick and flexible alarm setting with 13 bundled wav alarm sounds
- Drag and drop text editing, with clipboard support
- Import and annotate any photo or picture from memory card
- Import and annotate screen shots from any Palm OS application
- Full set of drawing tools: line, shapes, fill, etc., full color support
- High quality bundled clip art set
- Save notes and pictures to memory card,li> Support for extended screens (portrait and landscape)
- Capture and annotate pictures directly from camera (Zire 72 only)
- PC Desktop Viewer (separate purchase required)
- Voice notes for Treo 650
- Requires Palm OS 5.0 and above.
BugMe is a "Free to try" program. You can download and try it for an evaluation period.